American Airlines told employees via their internal Arrivals newsletter that they have reached the halfway point in repainting both the US Airways fleet as well as the American fleet that’s in the former livery. All repainting is expected to be completed in 4Q 2017. New deliveries for AA and US already arrive with the new livery.
- Widebody – 100% complete
- 312/626 aircraft still require painting
- 50% of the regional fleet has been completed
- MD80s are not being repainted
- The project is currently paused until August as AA requires all planes to be in service for their summer schedule
- A B737 requires 10 days to paint
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.