JetBlue’s latest monumintal expansion added three new cities to the carrier’s growing Mint map: Las Vegas (LAS), San Diego (SAN), and Seattle (SEA). All three cities are now connected to JetBlue’s hubs in New York (JFK) and Boston (BOS) with up to three daily flights featuring the Mint cabin.
Widely available $399 one-way fares are available in July and August on the 10:01 pm departure from Boston (BOS) to Seattle (SEA). The morning and evening departure are consistently priced (on most flights) at $499 one-way throughout July and August.
- Boston (BOS) – Seattle (SEA) $399
- Seattle (SEA) – Boston (BOS) $499
- Boston (BOS) – Las Vegas (LAS) $449
- Las Vegas (LAS) – Boston (BOS) $499
- Boston (BOS) – San Diego (SAN) $499
- San Diego (SAN) – Boston (BOS) $499
JetBlue’s other newish route to Las Vegas (LAS) is also readily available for $449 each way. More details below.
Boston (BOS) → Seattle (SEA) $399
- $399 one-way fare available through August
Boston (BOS) → Las Vegas (LAS) $449
- $449 one-way fare available through July
Boston (BOS) → San Diego (SAN) $499
- $499 one-way fare available in August and September
Best Seats on JetBlue Mint
Seat selection is very important when flying JetBlue Mint. The 16-seat cabin alternates between a 2 x 2 configuration in rows 1, 3, and 5; and a 1 x 1 configuration in rows 2 and 4. All seats are fully lie-flat, but the solo seats offer enhanced privacy with a sliding door.
🌟 Pick an even row for the solo seats: 2A/2F or 4A/4F
🌟 Check out JetBlue’s July westbound menu: JetBlue Mint Menu