Distractify brings us “40 Genius Travel Tips That Will Change Your Life Forever”. I don’t know about changing your life, but some of these will surely make your travel experience easier. Check out the ten I was able to republish below or click the link above to see all 40!
1. Keep loose chargers and cables organized with a glasses case.
2. Use straws to carry travel-size amounts of skin care products.
3. Put a dryer sheet at the bottom of a suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh.
4. Use a spring from an old pen to protect chargers from bending and breaking.
5. Use a binder clip to protect the head of shaving razors.
6. If you forget your wall plug, charge devices through the USB slot on a TV.
7. Roll clothes, instead of folding, to save tons of baggage space.
8. If you have clothes that need to be folded, use tissue paper to keep them from wrinkling.
9. Keep your travel-size containers and refill them, instead of buying new each time.
10. To use Google Maps offline, type “OK Maps,” and the visible area will save for future access.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.