For the first time in years, American has updated their in-flight magazine, American Way, with new aircraft fleet and destination graphics. You can check out an online copy of the July issue here. Future Airbus deliveries are not yet included in the fleet guide.
- American Plans Only 36 Traditional Economy Seats on A321 Transcon Jets
- AA’s New Boarding Pass
- American Previews Upgraded Fleet Plans & Interiors – Steps It Up A319, A321, B737-800, and B777-300ER
- AA Classes It Up – More New Pics of the 777-300ER
- AA Further Steps-Up First & Business Class
- AA’s New Look Unveiled – 1967 Livery Replaced
- AA Livery Changes Possible Post-Merger as per SEC Filing & Doug Parker Comments
- New AA Livery No Longer Definite? Plus Delta’s Advice for the New AA
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.