Fodor’s 2013 list of the top ten airports for a layover is out and I can attest that all of the below may have you thinking twice about taking that non-stop flight. There’s no big surprises on this year’s list, though I don’t totally agree that SFO is in the same league as the others on the list. Anyway, are any of your favorites missing? Check out the Fodor’s article for details as to why each location made the list and some pictures.
- Munich International Airport
- Dubai International Airport (trip report here)
- Vancouver International Airport
- Changi International Airport (trip report here)
- Schiphol Airport
- Hong Kong International Airport (trip report here)
- Zurich Airport (trip report here)
- San Francisco International Airport
- Incheon Airport
- London Heathrow
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.