- Delta One suite business class. Image by Delta.
More Delta One suite and Delta Premium Select flights
Great news, Delta flyers! Delta One suites and Delta Premium Select are coming to five transpacific routes later this year and into 2019. By the middle of next year, all Delta transpacific flights from its Los Angeles (LAX) hub will feature the Delta One suite and Delta Premium Select cabin.
- Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP) – Tokyo-Haneda (HND) > 777-200ER (7HD) starts November 16
- Atlanta (ATL) – Tokyo-Narita (NRT) > 777-200ER (7HD) starts March 1, 2019
- Seattle (SEA) – Tokyo-Narita (NRT) > A350-900 (359) starts March 1, 2019
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Tokyo-Haneda (HND) > A350-900 (359) starts March 31, 2019
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Sydney (SYD) > 777-200LR (7HB) starts 2019 (exact date TBA)
777 fleet retrofits completed by end of 2019
Delta expects to have its 777 fleet refurbished by the end of 2019. Eight of the carrier’s 777-200ER (7HD) aircraft and ten 777-200LR (7HB) will feature the new Delta One Suites, Delta Premium Select, and – great news for economy passengers – 3 x 3 x 3 seating in the Main Cabin.
Current Delta One suite and Delta Premium Select routes
Delta One suite service and Delta Premium Select seats are available from three Delta hubs:
- Detroit (DTW) to Tokyo-Narita (NRT), Seoul-Incheon (ICN), Shanghai (PVG), Beijing (PEK), and Amsterdam (AMS)
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Shanghai (PVG)
- Atlanta (ATL) to Seoul-Incheon (ICN)
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.