Tonight will mark the final slime for the Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando as it becomes the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites and Waterpark Wednesday according to the Orlando Sentinel. The property located east of Disney World began a $30M renovation of its 777 rooms and pubic spaces last year with the removal of everything green and orange as well as a total refurbishment of the pool deck. There will be no more live Double Dare or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle performances as employees who played characters will become “part of new entertainment activities under the Holiday Inn banner.”
I never visited the hotel, but I specifically remember watching Double Dare on Nickelodeon and being jealous of the ultimate prize which included a stay at this property and tickets to Universal Studios.
- SPG’s Swan & Dolphin Disney Hotels – Major Redesigns in Progress
- Disney Will Open First Ever ‘Frozen’ Ride in June
- Crazy Photos of Abandoned Disney Water Park, Remember River Country?
- Frozen Replacing Epcot’s Maelstrom, Universal Closing Wet & Wild, Indiana Jones Bar Coming Soon
- An Overwater Bungalow…in Disney World…and for $2,137 per night!
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.