You can get one free year of credit monitoring thanks to Target, regardless of whether you shopped with them in store or online during their recent data breach. I received the email below, even though I didn’t shop with them and the link is completely accessible with no restrictions, nor do you have to provide any shopper data.
Target is offering one year of free credit monitoring to all Target guests who shopped in U.S. stores, through Experian’s® ProtectMyID® product which includes identity theft insurance where available. To receive your unique activation code for this service, please go to creditmonitoring.target.com and register before April 23, 2014. Activation codes must be redeemed by April 30, 2014.
Also check out:
- Credit Card App Advice from a Senior VP of Credit Approval & Risk
- Part 2 – Revealing Credit Card Interview – Senior VP of Credit Approval & Risk
- Part 3 – Revealing Credit Card Interview – Senior VP of Credit Approval & Risk – Reader Questions
- Get your free Experian score from Credit Sesame and your free TransUnion score from CreditKarma.
- Updated – Latest 280K Point App-O-Rama Results
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.