Within two hours of the flight, Matt had consumed 14 glasses of wine. I kid you not. He was 7 sheets to the wind, seeing doubles, hobbling around. The man was utterly and completely roaring drunk. A male flight attendant came around and again Matt ineptly handed him a ten-dollar note, slurring, he said, “This is for you, Mr. flight attendant.” “Sir, I can’t take this,” Mr. flight attendant said. “Yes, just take it, take care of us.” Shrugging, Mr. flight attendant pocketed the ten-dollar note in his jacket and sauntered away. Matt then felt very hot and decided to take off his sweatshirt, sitting there topless. “I need a smoke,” he said.
- The 10 Worst Types of Passenger Seatmates
- Smelly Seatmate Survival Tips
- Proper Etiquette for Middle Seat Armrests…and other economy survival tips
- Unruly Passenger on KEF-JFK Flight Restrained & Gagged with Duct Tape…picture and all
- …and I thought some of my seatmates were gross
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.