AA has really stepped it up with a modern interior design and upgraded amenities on their new and updated B777-300ER aircraft.
From new cabin interiors and updated amenities to expanded in-flight entertainment options and increased seat comfort, our plane is state-of-the-art in every sense. Equipped with a three-class configuration, the 777-300ER showcases a number of special features that ensure:
- Comfort in every cabin – Fully lie-flat First and Business Class seating with all-aisle access and Main Cabin Extra seating that offers more inches of legroom
- Connectivity – International Wi-Fi capability and universal AC power outlets and USB jacks at every seat
- Relaxation – Personal in-seat entertainment featuring screens at every seat with up to 250 movies, over 180 TV programs and more than 350 audio selections
- Modern atmosphere – Unique lighting, a dramatic archway and ceiling design create a feeling of spaciousness
AA B777-300ER First:
AA B777-300ER Business:
AA B777-300ER Main Cabin:
To celebrate American has generously donated two B777-300ER aircraft…model planes that is, as giveaways for Point Me to the Plane readers. To enter, simply leave a comment below with your ultimate travel destination for 2014. Be sure to use your real email address so that I can notify the winners. In order to qualify you MUST ALSO be a Point Me to the Plane follower on Twitter – @PointMe2Plane. Winners will be selected using random.org to choose two comment numbers on Tuesday, January 7th . A verification with Twitter will also then occur. Best of luck and happy travels in 2014!
- AA Classes It Up – More New Pics of the 777-300ER
- American Previews Upgraded Fleet Plans & Interiors – Steps It Up A319, A321, B737-800, and B777-300ER
- Votes Are In – “New AA” Tail Logo Announced!
- American Plans Only 36 Traditional Economy Seats on A321 Transcon Jets
- AA Further Steps-Up First & Business Class
- AA’s New Look Unveiled – 1967 Livery Replaced
- First Look – New American – Joint AA & US Airways TV Commercial
- American Airlines to Revamp Schedule – US Airways Style
- American / US Airways Updates Airbus Order, Goes for Larger Variant
- Building Up US Miles for the AA Merger – Time to Take AAdvantage, Full List of Offers!
- TWA Livery Coming to AA & More Details on the Tail Vote
- AA CEO to Let Airline Employees Pick Tail Logo – Hinted at Changes Last March
- Amazing 40X Return for AA Shareholders – Bankruptcy Pays Out…in this case anyway
- JFK TWA Terminal Back in Use! …with models
- Field Trip to the TWA Flight Center – Behind the Scene Pics and a Journey Back in Time