Emirates announced their refreshed business class seat for new B777 deliveries and it’s much the same as the current 2-3-2 product. The layout will remain 42 seats in the 2-3-2 configuration, with a “higher quality seat”, improved sleeping position, and a foot stool. The middle seat still exists and looking at the picture with the 3 large TVs, it’s going to be quite bright if the person in the middle is trying to sleep while those on the sides are watching TV (not to mention the difficulty you’ll have getting out to the aisle if the other passengers are fully reclined). The gold trim and the wood remain as well. The new seats will not be retrofitted on the current 777s…as the core product is much the same, an average passenger may not even notice. Perhaps Emirates held back to make their First product stand out?
Related Trip Reports:
- Trip Report Part 1 – Emirates First Class on the A380 w/ Shower Suite – LAX – Dubai (DXB)
- Trip Report Part 2 – Emirates First Class on the A380 w/ Shower Suite – LAX – Dubai (DXB)
- Emirates First Class Lounge – A380 Terminal – Concourse A – Dubai
- Emirates First Class Lounge Concourse B – Dubai
- Emirates A380 Business Class – JFK-Dubai Trip Report
- Emirates Business Class Lounge – A380 Terminal – Concourse A – Dubai
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class DXB- Malé (MLE) – DXB B777-200LR
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class DXB – Milan (MXP)
- Trip Report – Emirates Lounge Milan
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class MXP – JFK B777-300ER
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.