Microsoft Business has a list of seven things never to say to flight attendants as compiled by Christopher Elliott:
- Hey, what happened to the food?
- Am I going to make my connection?
- No wonder your airline is bankrupt.
- I have a bad feeling about this flight.
- If your airline goes out of business, what will happen to my miles?
- I have a bomb in my bag.
- Hey, stewardess!
See the full article for details as to why each of the above was included in the list.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.