This list comes from reader Brian in Bangkok, it’s about three years old but still relevant.
I’ve been working for a well-known commercial airline in Asia for a few years now. On a good day, it’s a five-star hotel in Shanghai, shopping in Paris or winning a game of roulette in Las Vegas. On a bad one, it’s emergency landings, 12-hour long delays and an endless stream of obnoxious/annoying passengers. Don’t let our svelte figures, exquisitely tailored uniforms and perfect smiles fool you. You do not want to get on the bad side of the person who serves you food, brings you drinks and keeps you safe when you’re stuck in a tin can flying at 35,000 feet. I’ve put together a list of the nine things that really get under a flight attendant’s skin. Worst of all these crimes against aviation are so common sense — yet they happen on every single flight.
Check out the list of nine at CNN International here.
- Emirates Crew – Truth of Being a Flight Attendant
- Flight Attendant Answers Passenger ?s & Spills Details on In-Flight Craziness
- Another Ten “Shocking” Secrets of Flight Attendants
- What Do Flight Attendants Think of You…and your requests?
- Smelly Seatmate Survival Tips
- Say What? Overheard on the Plane Edition 28 – Crazy Things Passengers Say to Flight Attendants
- …and I thought some of my seatmates were gross
- American Wins for Rudest Flight Attendants while Alaska, JetBlue, Virgin, & Frontier Tie for Nicest
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.