Earlier this month, Air France unveiled their updated first class product, the new La Première Luxury Suite. The cabin is composed of 4 private suites which will be available for travel on some 777-300ER intercontinental flights beginning in September 2014 (eventually 19 B777-300ER in total will have the new cabin, no word on the A380s yet). There’s been no official announcements, but rumors are that the first routes operated with the new flights will be CDG-SIN and CDG-JFK.
Anyway, Air France sent me these cool high def images of the new cabin last week, take a look!
…and from the press release
A personal space tailored to your needs
In your La Première suite, you are free to orchestrate your trip however you see fit. Move around or enjoy your privacy as you please. Create your own world in the sky by taking advantage of the many services available to you, including the following:
- Personal coat service
- Numerous storage areas for your belongings
- Bedside reading lamp to read in privacy
Traveling with someone else? Welcome your travel companion on your elegant and comfortable ottoman. You can also set up a large table to chat over a meal.
A seat and bed in oneYour private suite ensures you will sleep soundly. Your wide seat transforms into a bed over 2 m / 6.5 ft in length. It includes a futon mattress, a large pillow, a fluffy duvet and a soft duvet cover. Enjoy all the benefits of a full night’s sleep in a comfortable environment worthy of a grand hotel.
EntertainmentFrom the moment you board to your final arrival, you are in control of a complete, latest-generation entertainment system. It includes an intuitive touchscreen interface and remote control available in 12 languages. You can also enjoy our selection of on-demand programming featuring games, TV series, documentaries, music and more. Feature films are also available in high definition, as your 24-inch screen becomes a movie theater.
The La Première experience
As a La Première guest, you will travel in a peaceful environment that combines elegance and style. It features the following:
- A leather headrest that displays the winged seahorse, the symbol of Air France
- Bright gray and wood accents that decorate your personal area
- Red or gray suede that covers your storage area
- Tweed patterned fabrics and metallic finishing touches that round out this unique environment
Need help booking an award flight? Consider Juicy Miles for all your award booking needs.
Some fun First Class trip reports:
- Trip Report Part 1 – Emirates First Class on the A380 w/ Shower Suite – LAX – Dubai (DXB)
- Trip Report Part 2 – Emirates First Class on the A380 w/ Shower Suite – LAX – Dubai (DXB)
- Emirates First Class Lounge – A380 Terminal – Concourse A – Dubai
- Cathay Pacific First Class Trip Report – My Favorite FC Trip Ever? HKG-YVR-JFK
- The Cathay Pacific Pier Lounge HKG/Day-Break Rooms, connecting flight KUL – HKG
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.