This week everyone was talking about the United double miles promo, but there are actually some really great promos available across most of the major carriers including other double points offers (though much more restrictive). Here’s a rundown of all those promos:
- Double miles when you fly anywhere within the continental US (Alaska and Hawaii are excluded) from October 21st – November 21st.
- Bonus Miles on UA and ANA Flights between Seattle and Tokyo through November 30th.
- Up to 30K bonus AAdvantage miles on First or Business Class roundtrip travel to Europe on AA, BA, Finnair, Iberia, or OpenSkies through December 19th.
- Up to 25K Advantage bonus miles every time you fly round-trip between the U.S., Canada, or Mexico and Europe on First Class, Business Class or select Economy Class fares on American Airlines, British Airways, Iberia, Finnair or OpenSkies through January 31, 2014.
- Double AAdvantage miles every time you fly one of the new AA LAX routes listed below, plus an additional 5,000 bonus miles if you fly round-trip between Los Angeles and at least three different new nonstop destinations through November 30, 2013.
- Double miles on all flights between Seattle and San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas through October 31, 2014.
- Up to 20K bonus SkyMiles on flights between JFK and LAX, SFO, and SEA through November 22nd.
- Double elite qualifying miles on all flights between Seattle and Las Vegas, LAX, Oakland, San Francisco, San Jose, and Santa Rosa.
- 250 bonus miles for every reservation made with a MasterCard for bookings through October 31st and travel through December 31st.
- Double points on every flight you booked through Southwest for travel between October 14, 2013 and November 21, 2013.
- Double points and up to 25K bonus points on flights through December 31st.
- Earn 3x TrueBlue points on JetBlue flights to San Juan when booked at jetblue.com
What about hotel promos? Major Hotel Q3 & Q4 Promos – Are You Registered?
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.