This is the ad you’ll see on TV in 2014 for the New American. “Two great companies, US Airways and American Airlines are coming together to become one world class airline, the New American. Together we are building the world’s largest airline with a global network serving more than 336 destinations in 56 countries. And together we stand committed to building a better American.” Hmm sounds a bit like they want to “keep climbing” 😉
- Building Up US Miles for the AA Merger – Time to Take AAdvantage, Full List of Offers!
- TWA Livery Coming to AA & More Details on the Tail Vote
- AA CEO to Let Airline Employees Pick Tail Logo – Hinted at Changes Last March
- Amazing 40X Return for AA Shareholders – Bankruptcy Pays Out…in this case anyway
- American Plans Only 36 Traditional Economy Seats on A321 Transcon Jets
- American Previews Upgraded Fleet Plans & Interiors – Steps It Up A319, A321, B737-800, and B777-300ER
- AA Classes It Up – More New Pics of the 777-300ER
- AA Further Steps-Up First & Business Class
- JFK TWA Terminal Back in Use! …with models
- Field Trip to the TWA Flight Center – Behind the Scene Pics and a Journey Back in Time
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.