The reciprocal benefits for Hyatt Gold Passport and MGM M life members are live as of this morning. Here’s a rundown on the perks of the new relationship:
- Hyatt Gold Passport (HGP) members can now earn (on rates and incidental spend) and redeem (free nights) HGP points at 12 MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas.
- M life members can earn M life Tier Credits when staying at any of the 450 Hyatt hotels and resorts around the world.
- As an added bonus, guests can earn HGP points and M life Tier Credits simultaneously on eligible spend at these 12 MGM Resorts destinations.
- Eligible stays and nights at the 12 MGM Resorts destinations will count toward Hyatt Gold Passport tier status.
- Coming in August, members of each program will be eligible to opt-in to a matched tier in the other program. Awarded tier match is based on each member’s currently earned status in HGP or M life. Depending on tier, this reciprocal membership may provide a wide variety of on-property benefits, including:
- Special room offers and upgrades, pre-sale access to premier concert, show and fight tickets, access to exclusive experiences at participating MGM Resorts locations in Las Vegas.
- Complimentary in-room Internet access, guaranteed room availability, late check-out and more at Hyatt hotels and resorts.
- The participating MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas are: Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor and Excalibur.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.