Just last month, Hyatt unveiled extended-stay packages for families who want to get away from it all while working and schooling remotely. The Work From Hyatt extended-stay program began with a small selection of hotels in the US, Mexico, and the Caribbean, and expanded this weekend to nearly 60 properties. Impulse travel tops the list of trends Hyatt sees, with travellers booking within the month of travel. In addition, almost all bookings are for 2020. Families, couples, and solos are taking advantage of the resort perks at Hyatt properties, with nearly 50% of bookings coming from couples.
Work From Hyatt Extended-Stay Program Expands
“We’re seeing a strong desire from travelers to feel the joy of travel again,” said Asad Ahmed, SVP commercial services, Americas, Hyatt. “With Work From Hyatt, we’re leaning into the ‘work from anywhere’ trend and believe it’s resonating with today’s travelers. People are looking for more than just weekend escapes and our extended-stay package allows guests to enjoy premium amenities and services our resorts all with the conveniences of still being able to work and learn remotely.”
Hyatt’s updated cancelation policy offers travelers have even more flexibility in booking. With a few exceptions, bookings can be canceled up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Standard guest room or suite accommodations with the option to upgrade
- Workspace options that may include a suite living room, a connecting room or a private meeting room
- Daily food and beverage credit
- Complimentary or discounted laundry services
- Housekeeping services that reflect guest preferences on frequency and time of day
- Waived resort fees’
- Complimentary self or valet parking
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet access
Rates start at $139 plus taxes for a 7-night minimum stay. The Work from Hyatt extended-stay package covers the essentials, listed above, and is highlighted by hotel-specific perks. Some of these perks are:
- Adult pool cabanas at several hotels including Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach and Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
- Personalized activities and educational experiences for children at Carmel Valley Ranch, part of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt brand in Carmel, Calif.
- Discounted spa services at Park Hyatt St. Kitts’ Sugar Mill Spa & Sanctuary and Park Hyatt Beaver Creek’s Exhale Spa
- Guided hiking and snowshoe tours at The Lodge at Spruce Peak, A Destination Hotel, in Stowe, Vt.
- Roundtrip private airport transfers at Andaz Mayakoba
Where Can You Travel?
The expansion includes hotels in the US, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. The top three places are Florida, Southern California, and Cabo San Lucas. The Grand Hyatt Vail (Colorado) and Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay (Maryland) round out the top hotels. Where you can travel depends on where you are from. Be sure to check all travel advisories and restrictions for your destination and follow all entry requirements.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.