We all know and love the Hyatt portfolio, from the classic Regency to the Unbound and SLH collections. Their hotels offer excellent pools, spas, dining options, and five-star service. So today’s news from Hyatt comes as no surprise, as they’re now offering an extended-stay package for those working or schooling remotely, called Work From Hyatt.
Work From Hyatt
Millions of people are still working from home – and million of school kids are spending at least the first few weeks in a virtual environment – but that doesn’t mean you can’t ask for a change of scenery. The Work From Hyatt package “encourages work-life and school-life balance with the comforts of a premium resort experience,” and is available at participating resorts in the US, Mexico, and Caribbean.
- Standard guest room or suite accommodations with the option to upgrade
- Workspace options that may include a suite living room, a connecting room or a private meeting room
- Daily food and beverage credit
- Complimentary or discounted laundry services
- Housekeeping services that reflect guest preferences on frequency and time of day
- Waived resort fees’
- Complimentary self or valet parking
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet access
The Work from Hyatt package covers the essentials, listed above, and is highlighted by hotel-specific perks.
Rates start at $139 + tax per night for stays of at least 7-nights. The new Work from Hyatt package also offers waived resort fees and standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits including earning points and having nights count toward elite-tier status. World of Hyatt members will also have the ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for a Work from Hyatt package.
The package is available to book into late 2021. Contact your Hyatt Privé advisor, or World of Hyatt to learn more.
Where Can You Go?
With more than 25 Hyatt hotels offering the Work From Hyatt package, and more to come, there are getaways available for everyone, including:
- Hyatt Centric Key West (Florida)
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe (California)
- The Cape, A Thompson Hotel, Cabo San Lucas (Mexico)
- Park Hyatt Aviara (California)
- Wild Dunes Resort (South Carolina)
- Andaz Napa (California)
- Grand Hyatt Vail (Colorado)
- Resort at Squaw Creek (California)
- Lodge at Spruce Peak (Vermont)
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay (Maryland)
- Suncadia (Washington)
For those interested in heading to the clear waters of the Caribbean, Work and Learn From Paradise at both Hyatt Ziva AND Zilara in Cancun, Rose Hall Jamaica, and Cap Cana, Dominican Republic.
Work From Hyatt Additional Perks
Hyatt understands the importance of balance. As travelers begin to head out and about this fall, the Work From Hyatt package offers enticing perks. Just imagine signing off that last zoom call at 3:30 and walking out the door to the golf club. Imagine your kids gathering around the firepit after taking a math test. Here are some of the hotel-dependent perks you can expect when booking this package:
- Complimentary pool cabana at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells
- One round of golf per stay and one spa treatment per stay at Park Hyatt Aviara
- Complimentary s’mores kit at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
Why We Love Hyatt
Hyatt has unveiled plenty of exciting alliances and relationships over the last few years, which we’ve covered in depth. Their portfolio now spans the globe, with their flagship brand along with the lifestyle collections on almost all continents. Hyatt was one of the first brands to release their cleanliness commitment as well, which puts the health and safety of guests and staff forefront.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.