With February coming to an end, it is time to recap PMTTP’s trip reports and reviews published this month:
- Korean Air A380 First Class New York JFK-Seoul
- United’s Longest Non-Stop Domestic Flight – Newark – Honolulu in BusinessFirst
- Disappointing American First Class Experience on the A321 LAX-JFK
- American Airlines Flagship Lounge LAX Terminal 4
- Awesome Business Class on SriLankan A330-300 – AA oneworld Redemption LHR-CMB
- A Much Better American A321 LAX-JFK First Class Experience than Adam’s “Horrible” Experience
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square as a Diamond
- First Look: Brand New Hyatt Regency LAX, Impressed!
Be on the lookout for many more fun and exciting trip reports and reviews next month!
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.