An Emirates B777-300 flight from Birmingham (BHX) to Dubai (DXB) was delayed and then later canceled last week when the crew failed to capture a rat which was first spotted running around the First Class cabin.
“The airline suspended one of its flights — Birmingham to Dubai — after a rat had been spotted on board which caused fear among the passengers especially after all attempts made by the cabin crew to rid the plane of the mouse failed,” the airline said in a statement.
Emirates put the passengers in a hotel overnight while it arranged for alternate flights the next day.
This was the second rat sighting on Emirates in the last two months!
Related Emirates Trip Reports:
- Trip Report Part 1 – Emirates First Class on the A380 w/ Shower Suite – LAX – Dubai (DXB)
- Trip Report Part 2 – Emirates First Class on the A380 w/ Shower Suite – LAX – Dubai (DXB)
- Emirates First Class Lounge – A380 Terminal – Concourse A – Dubai
- Emirates First Class Lounge Concourse B – Dubai
- Emirates A380 Business Class – JFK-Dubai Trip Report
- Emirates Business Class Lounge – A380 Terminal – Concourse A – Dubai
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class DXB- Malé (MLE) – DXB B777-200LR
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class DXB – Milan (MXP)
- Trip Report – Emirates Lounge Milan
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class MXP – JFK B777-300ER
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.