This is part seven of an eight part trip report from my travels to Rome and Siracusa, Sicily. This picture report includes photos from the Air France Lounge in Paris (CDG Terminal E Gate M):
- Delta BusinessElite JFK – Rome (FCO) B767-300
- Revisiting the Westin Excelsior Rome, has anything changed? Original visit’s trip report here.
- Trip Report – blu-express – Cheap & Very Scary
- Musciara Resort – Siracusa, Sicily
- Alitalia T1 Dolce Vita Lounge FCO Rome – The Nicest Alitalia Lounge? Flight Simulator & Eataly!
- Air France Business Class Rome (FCO) – Paris (CDG) A321
- Air France Lounge Charles De Gaulle Terminal E Gate M
- Delta BusinessElite Paris (CDG) – Newark (EWR) B767-300
I was connecting in business from my Air France Rome (FCO) to Paris (CDG) flight and had a few minutes to spare prior to my Delta flight to Newark (EWR).
Lots of seating choices…
Assortment of Bread
Soup of the Day (Tomato and Basil)
Selection of Meats
Pasta & Risotto (Orechiette Pasta)
Selection of Cheese
Pilaw Style Basmati Rice
…plus a selection of desserts
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.