Today only courtesy of Citi ThankYou, receive a $10 off $50 Amazon coupon when you spend $50 on eligible products (sort of, you actually need to spend $100, see the T&Cs below).
1. Add $50 or more of eligible products sold by Amazon.com to your Shopping Cart via the “Add to Cart” button on each respective product detail page.
2. At checkout, select your Citi credit card as your method of payment. (Citi debit cards are not eligible for promotion.)
3. At checkout, enter group promotion code “CITIBNK3” in the “Gift Cards and Promotional Codes” area, and click the “Apply” button. The group promotion code is only good for 24 hours (12:01AM PST to 11:59PM PST on December 3, 2012) or while promotional funds last.
4. Place your order.
5. By December 18, 2012, Amazon.com will send you an individual promotion code for a $10 discount off your next Amazon.com qualifying purchase with your Citi card at the email address listed on the Amazon.com account used to make your initial qualifying purchase. The individual promotion code will expire on January 14, 2013.
6. To use the individual promotion code for a $10 discount on a subsequent qualifying purchase, add $50 or more of eligible products sold by Amazon.com to your Shopping Cart via the “Add to Cart” button on each respective product detail page.
7. At checkout, select your Citi card as your method of payment.
8. At checkout, enter the individual promotion code emailed to you in the “Gift Cards and Promotional Codes” area, and click the “Apply” button. The individual promotion code will expire at 11:59PM PST on January 14, 2013. The discount amount will be reflected in your Order Summary for this subsequent qualifying purchase.
9. Place your order, and enjoy your $10 discount.
The promotion applies only to eligible product(s) sold and shipped by Amazon.com. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. For example, if the promotion applies to cookware offered by Amazon.com, the same cookware offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website does not qualify.
HT – DansDeals
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.