If you weren’t lucky enough to be one of the first Cyber Monday shoppers on Gilt’s website yesterday, you may have a second chance to purchase an entire Virgin America flight from SFO-LAS. The flight, christened #nerdbird will be heading to the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) on January 7th and Gilt has now opened up a waitlist to purchase the charter. So what’s included with this “bargain flash sale deal”?
- Roundtrip flight for 136 guests ($360.29 r/t per person) from San Francisco to Las Vegas for 2013 CES—the world’s largest consumer electronics show—on a Virgin America Airbus A320 christened #nerdbird
- Flight departs from San Francisco on January 7, 2013 and returns January 9, 2013
- Free Gogo in-flight WiFi
- Elevate® Gold Status for purchaser and guest (for 2013)
- Elevate® Silver Status for all other guests (for 2013)
- 136 passes to 2013 CES from January 7 to January 9, including the January 7 Preshow Keynote and January 8 Keynote Addresses
- The plane will be decorated with a unique decal of your design for one month
- The flight dates and times cannot be changed
- Under no circumstances can these seats or these flights be resold, bartered or given to other for value
- Vendor will stock the aircraft with its typical catering (i.e. food and beverages typically stocked for a similar flight). Food and beverage will be provided free of charge to passengers
Check out Gilt’s website for complete details.