It’s award season, which means we have yet another top ten list. Today’s list, “Best in Business Class”, comes courtesy of Executive Travel:
- Singapore Airlines
- Oman Air
- Qatar Airways
- British Airways
- Etihad Airways
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- Cathay Pacific
Check out Executive Travel’s full list list details here which includes a summary as to why each airline made the list.
A few business class trip reports:
- Emirates A380 Business – JFK-Dubai Trip Report
- Singapore Airlines Trip Report – Newark to Singapore Business Class – The World’s Longest Flight
- Trip Report – JAL SKY SUITE- My Favorite Business Class Flight – Tokyo (NRT) – JFK
- Trip Report – SWISS Business JFK-Zurich(ZRH) A330 – Best Fillet In-Flight?
- Trip Report – Austrian Airlines JFK-Vienna in the New Business Class – B777-200
- JAL SKY SUITE – My Favorite Business Class Flight?
- Alitalia B777-200ER New Magnifica Business Class FCO-JFK
- Alitalia A330 Trip Report JFK-Rome (FCO) – Very Impressed – Lie-Flat & Excellent Food in Magnifica Business Class
- Virgin Atlantic Upper Class Newark (EWR)- London Heathrow (LHR) on Delta SkyMiles!
- Trip Report – Delta Atlanta (ATL) – Johannesburg (JNB) – BusinessElite B777-200LR – DeltaAssist Saves the Day!
- Trip Report – Delta BusinessElite 767-300ER JFK-PRG (Prague)
- Trip Report – Delta Airlines BusinessElite 767-400ER London (LHR) – New York (JFK)
- Trip Report – Delta BusinessElite JFK – Rome (FCO) B767-300
- Trip Report – KLM Business Class 747-400 JFK-AMS
- SQ First Journey to Bali Begins…with UA BusinessFirst 767-300. I’m Impressed!
…or maybe you’re just into First – 3 Extravagant Flights You’ll Never Be Able to Afford…Unless You Have Miles
Need help planning a trip with your miles? Consider Juicy Miles for your award booking needs!