According to Airline Route, Emirates will operate a second daily flight between Boston (BOS) and Dubai (DXB) starting October 1, 2015. The flight will be operated by a 3-class 777-300ER.
This comes on the heels of their recent Orlando flight announcement as well as their second daily service to Seattle.
We have previously reviewed Emirates First Class seats on their 777-300R (see – Trip Report – Emirates First Class Milan(MXP) – JFK B777-300ER) which are fully enclosed suites similar to the ones you would find on their flagship A380. The 777-300 does not feature showers on board, but other signature Emirates First Class amenities, including the in-suite mini bar, are available.
The latest Boston schedules are below (note that the new flight is bookable on Emirates website, but is not yet showing any award availability via Alaska’s Mileage Plan).
- Emirates – “We Will Take Over the Trans-Atlantic Market” – Adding A380s on Most US Routes
- Further Cuts to Emirates Chauffeur-Drive, This Time Impacting Qantas Codeshares
- “Gulf Carrier Subsidy Allegations Appear Valid” – US House Transport Panel Chair
- Is the Emirates DXB-MXP-JFK Flight Illegal? US carriers think so…
- Emirates to Airbus – “We Will Buy 100 More A380s…if you give us a Neo engine upgrade”
- Is the A380 Production Era Over? No New Buyers in 2014!
- Inside an Emirates B777 Crew Rest Compartment…Pretty Pimp!
- It’s Official – Dubai overtakes Heathrow as World’s Busiest International Airport
- Emirates Drops FIFA Sponsorship, Qatar Waiting in the Wings
Emirates Trip Reports:
- Trip Report Part 1 – Emirates First Class on the A380 w/ Shower Suite – LAX – Dubai (DXB)
- Trip Report Part 2 – Emirates First Class on the A380 w/ Shower Suite – LAX – Dubai (DXB)
- Emirates First Class Lounge – A380 Terminal – Concourse A – Dubai
- Emirates First Class Lounge Concourse B – Dubai
- Emirates A380 Business Class – JFK-Dubai Trip Report
- Emirates Business Class Lounge – A380 Terminal – Concourse A – Dubai
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class DXB- Malé (MLE) – DXB B777-200LR
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class DXB – Milan (MXP)
- Trip Report – Emirates Lounge Milan
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class MXP – JFK B777-300ER
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.