I’m truly thankful for being able to explore the world thanks to this amazing hobby and experience things and places I never thought possible. Timely, from BuzzFeed, here’s their latest travel list – 27 Surreal Places to Visit Before You Die:
- Zhangye Danxia landform in Gansu, China
- The swing at the “End of the World” in Baños, Ecuador
- The Great Blue Hole in Belize, Tulip fields in the Netherlands
- The Hang Son Doong cave in Quang Binh Province, Vietnam
- Tulip fields in the Netherlands
- Hitachi Seaside Park in Hitachinaka, Ibaraki, Japan
- Mendenhall Ice Caves of Juneau in Alaska, United States
- Mount Roraima in Venezuela, Brazil, and Guyana
- Ancient Region of Anatolia in Cappadocia, Turkey
- Sea of Stars on Vaadhoo Island in the Maldives
Check out the full list and pictures of the 27 here.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.