Interestingly enough, one of the most read posts on this blog is How Much Do Singapore Airlines Flight Attendants Get Paid for Providing Great Service?. In response, I receive multiple emails per day asking if I know anything more about the application process. This week, I was finally able to get my hands on the latest Singapore Airlines employment application…and boy is it crazy! The majority of the questions and requests would be considered illegal if a US employer was to ask them. Here are some of my favorites, along with the full employment application below, picture of course required for any application:
- Have you any visible scars, birthmarks and/or pigment spots on your face, neck, hands and lower arms?
- Have you suffered from any mental illness or any physical illness or disability for which you have received medical treatment? (e.g. diabetes, tuberculosis, epilepsy, asthma, etc.)
- Please provide your grades for all English, Math, and Science courses.
- Are you currently wearing any dental braces? If yes, please proceed to question 11b. Please state expected date of removal of braces.
- Have you ever been charged with any offense or convicted by any Court or detained by the authorities under the provisions of any law in any country? (Important: Please note you must give full details of any charges made against you even if you were eventually acquitted by the Court).
- Has any Court judgement or order ever been made against you ordering you to pay a debt to someone?
- Has any bankruptcy action ever been taken against you?
- Have you signed a promissory note or an acknowledgement of indebtedness for which the amount pledged has not already been fully repaid?
- Have you any relative in SIA? If yes, please give designation, name and relationship.
- Are you able to swim?
- How Much Do Singapore Airlines Flight Attendants Get Paid for Providing Great Service?
- Crazy Preparation, Training & Makeup to Become the Iconic Singapore Airlines Girl
- Singapore Airlines Trip Report – Newark to Singapore Business Class – The World’s Longest Flight
- Singapore Airlines First Class 777-300ER Houston (IAH) – Moscow (DME) Part 1
- Singapore Airlines First Class 777-300ER Moscow (DME) – Singapore (SIN) & DME Transfer Lounge Part 2
- The Singapore Airlines Private Room @ SilverKris Lounge Terminal 3 & SilverKris Lounge Terminal 2 @ SIN
- Singapore Airlines Business Class 777-200 Singapore (SIN) – Bali (DPS) – Extreme Sickness Everywhere!
- Final Update – Singapore’s Response to Defective IFE, Seats,and Food Mishaps in First
- Singapore’s New In-Flight Amenity for Suites, First Class, and Business Class Young Guests
- End of an Era, No Party for SQ21 – World’s Longest Non-Stop Flight Arrives Back Home
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.