Goldfish and George Foreman Grills? Yep, hotels are lending out more “amenities” than ever to win over guests and make you feel at home during your stay. See the list below for some of the more unique items and the associated hotel chains lending them out. Have one that should have made the video? Include it in the comments below!
- Goldfish (Kimpton Hotels)
- iPads (Conrads)
- Waffle Maker / George Foreman Grills (Candlewood Suites)
- Kindles loaded with books (Multiple hotels)
- Curling Irons, Flat Irons (Hyatt)
- XBOX, Golf Clubs, & Monopoly (also Candlewood Suites)
- Belts, Ties, Cufflinks (Jefferson)
- Bikes (Kimpton Hotels, NYC properties – Jane/Bowery/Maritime)
- Custom Exercise Workout Kit -Mats, Resistance Bands, Exercise Book and Foam Roller (Sheraton Hotels).
Check out the full video and list from MarketWatch here.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.