The entire taxi market in San Francisco is valued at around $140 million per year. Uber’s revenues in San Francisco alone are currently estimated to be $500 million per year and growing.
How fast is Uber expanding in some markets?
- In San Francisco, Uber rides are growing at a rate of 3X per year
- In New York City, Uber rides are growing 4X per year
- In London, Uber’s rides in London are growing 5X to 6X per year
How about the value of the current company? Last estimated to be worth $40 billion dollars!
Still never tried Uber? The current refer a friend sign up offer is a $20 credit for new riders. Additionally, the person who refers you will receive a free trip up to $20. This is my referral link if you want to use it, as always your support is greatly appreciated!
- How Much Money You Can Really Earn As An Uber Driver…not much unless driving 60 hours a week
- Uber – “Here’s How to Not Get Sexually Assaulted by Our Drivers”
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.