In last week’s “Arrivals” newsletter, AA management provided employees with the latest status of the fleet repainting for both AA and US. Here are those details which will see the final new livery repaints (B737-800) occurring at the end of 2017:
- US Pilot to AA Pilots – Out of My Cockpit
- 100 Reasons to Buy American Airlines
- 100% Upgrade Success on AA…with only Gold status
- The New AA Selects KPMG over E&Y for Audit Services
- Justice Department Defends AA/US Merger
- AA to Place Main Cabin Extra Seats on US Airways Aircraft
- American Facing New Lawsuits in Israel – Flight Plans from JFK & Miami to TLV?
- AA Dropping US Charlotte (CLT) – Rio (GIG) Route
- Photo Tour- First US Airways Plane in AA Colors – CLT – LGA
- American / US Airways Updates Airbus Order, Goes for Larger Variant
- A Few Additional Details on the AA/US Benefits Now in Effect & Coming Soon
- Building Up US Miles for the AA Merger – Time to Take AAdvantage, Full List of Offers!
- First Look – New American – Joint AA & US Airways TV Commercial
- American Eagle’s New Name Is…
- Votes Are In – “New AA” Tail Logo Announced!
- TWA Livery Coming to AA & More Details on the Tail Vote
- Amazing 40X Return for AA Shareholders – Bankruptcy Pays Out…in this case anyway
- American Plans Only 36 Traditional Economy Seats on A321 Transcon Jets
- AA Classes It Up – More New Pics of the 777-300ER
- American Previews Upgraded Fleet Plans & Interiors – Steps It Up A319, A321, B737-800, and B777-300ER
- AA Further Steps-Up First & Business Class
- AA’s New Look Unveiled – 1967 Livery Replaced
- JFK TWA Terminal Back in Use! …with models
- Field Trip to the TWA Flight Center – Behind the Scene Pics and a Journey Back in Time
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.