It’s award season, which means we have yet another top ten list. Today’s list, “Best in Business Class”, comes courtesy of Executive Travel:
- Singapore Airlines
- Oman Air
- Qatar Airways
- British Airways
- Etihad Airways
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- Cathay Pacific
Check out Executive Travel’s full list list details here which includes a summary as to why each airline made the list.
A few business class trip reports:
- Emirates A380 Business – JFK-Dubai Trip Report
- Singapore Airlines Trip Report – Newark to Singapore Business Class – The World’s Longest Flight
- Trip Report – JAL SKY SUITE- My Favorite Business Class Flight – Tokyo (NRT) – JFK
- Trip Report – SWISS Business JFK-Zurich(ZRH) A330 – Best Fillet In-Flight?
- Trip Report – Austrian Airlines JFK-Vienna in the New Business Class – B777-200
- JAL SKY SUITE – My Favorite Business Class Flight?
- Alitalia B777-200ER New Magnifica Business Class FCO-JFK
- Alitalia A330 Trip Report JFK-Rome (FCO) – Very Impressed – Lie-Flat & Excellent Food in Magnifica Business Class
- Virgin Atlantic Upper Class Newark (EWR)- London Heathrow (LHR) on Delta SkyMiles!
- Trip Report – Delta Atlanta (ATL) – Johannesburg (JNB) – BusinessElite B777-200LR – DeltaAssist Saves the Day!
- Trip Report – Delta BusinessElite 767-300ER JFK-PRG (Prague)
- Trip Report – Delta Airlines BusinessElite 767-400ER London (LHR) – New York (JFK)
- Trip Report – Delta BusinessElite JFK – Rome (FCO) B767-300
- Trip Report – KLM Business Class 747-400 JFK-AMS
- SQ First Journey to Bali Begins…with UA BusinessFirst 767-300. I’m Impressed!
…or maybe you’re just into First – 3 Extravagant Flights You’ll Never Be Able to Afford…Unless You Have Miles
Need help planning a trip with your miles? Consider Juicy Miles for your award booking needs!
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.