Looking for a getaway this Spring and live on the west coast of the U.S.? The Juicy Miles Mileage Run Team has an amazingly cheap fare deal from San Francisco (SFO) to BOM (Mumbai, India)! This fare is ideal for Delta flyers seeking to earn a lot of Medallion Qualification Miles (MQM’s) and Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQD’s) on the cheap! Virgin Atlantic features a great Premium Economy product.
This flight originates in San Francisco, but could be worth setting up positioning flights as well – we can assist with those too. The deal on Virgin Atlantic to Mumbai totals less than $1,680 in Premium Economy. That’s a solid deal from the east coast but a fantastic deal from the west coast.
It also can be booked with a same-day turnaround in Mumbai or a one-night layover, either way you can tweak the itinerary to give you about 18 hours in London on the outbound portion!
- Where: San Francisco (SFO) to Mumbai (BOM) roundtrip (via London)
- When: Very Limited (First Two Weekends in March, plus April 25th and the first 3 Saturdays in May)
- How Much: As low as $1,675 on Virgin Atlantic’s Boeing 787 Premium Economy
- Why: Cheap way to earn Delta Medallion MQM’s & MQD’s
- Bonus: You can get up to 18 hours stopover in London
- How To Book: See Details Below
Example schedule and fare:
Redeemable SkyMiles are earned based on your Medallion Status with Delta:
Earn 37,358 if you are a Silver Medallion
Earn 41,290 if you are a Gold Medallion
Earn 45,223 if you are a Platinum Medallion
Earn 53,087 if you are a Diamond Medallion
Earn 29,493 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQM’s), and
Earn $5,899 Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQM’s)
Related Post: Learn How an 8-Year Old Earned Delta’s Diamond Medallion Status in One Mileage Run Trip
Booking This Deal
Juicy Miles partners with one of the largest travel agency networks in the US and they can actually book this trip for you, ensuring that you obtain the right fare classes to maximize your Medallion qualification earnings.
There is no additional cost to you to book this through Juicy Miles’ partner.
To book, simply click here to send an email request. A qualified staff member will respond and help you get the trip as shown in this post!
P.S. If this trip doesn’t fit your exact needs, the full-service mileage run team at Juicy Miles can assist you in crafting a personalized mileage run itinerary. They’ll ensure you get the most earnings for your frequent flyer account — and that’s for all airline programs; not just Delta!
Best Cards to Pay for Your Tickets:
Some of the best Delta/American Express co-branded credit cards to use for SkyTeam Tickets include:
- Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card (Learn More)
- Limited Time Offer*: Earn up to 100,000 bonus miles. Earn 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases on your new Card in the first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 20,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. *Offer expires 4/1/20
- Earn 3 Miles on every dollar spend on eligible purchases made directly with Delta and on every eligible dollar spent on purchases made directly with hotels.
- Status-like benefits: First Check Bag Free on Delta flights + Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding
- Earn 1.5 miles per dollar on single eligible purchases of $5,000 or more (that’s an extra half point per dollar), up to 50,000 additional miles per year. 1 Mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
- Get closer to status with Status Boost(TM). Spend $25,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year and earn 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs); spend a total of $50,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in a calendar year and earn an additional 10,000 MQMs. MQMs are used to determine Medallion Status and are different from the miles you earn toward flights.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card (Learn More)
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card (Learn More)
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card (Learn More)
If you plan on visiting London for the day and night possible on this Mileage Run, then I suggest you grab a hotel near some of the city’s best sightseeing spots. For example:
Don’t miss these must-do things in London that I love:
- Hyde Park is possibly the most famous park in London, and it is one of the largest.
- A trip to London wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the famous London Eye. It is a giant Ferris wheel, originally constructed to celebrate the Millennium, offering gorgeous views across the city. At night, the wheel comes alive with brilliant colors and is the new centerpiece of London’s annual New Year’s fireworks display.
- Piccadilly Circus is iconic to London’s West End. The square is filled with bright lights and big electronic screens. Piccadilly Circus’s history in London goes back to 17th century when it was a commercial hub. Today it’s home to some of London’s biggest theaters and nightclubs.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.