Hyatt comes up with some pretty great points promotions for their members, especially those holding their Chase co-branded credit cards. And now, Hyatt is offering their latest promo: a 10% rebate on Hyatt award redemptions this summer
This works for holders of the old Hyatt card as well as the new World of Hyatt credit card.
Breaking It Down:
The Hyatt Rebate Offer
- Redeem your Hyatt points for a free night and get 10% of your redeemed points back.
- Register for this exclusive cardmember offer by July 15, 2019.
Here’s How It Works:
- Redeem your points for free night awards, Points + Cash stays or towards room upgrades, dining and spa experiences, Exhale fitness classes and spa therapies, or FIND experiences completed between July 1 and September 2, 2019.
- If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by September 2, 2019.
- You’ll get 10% of the points you redeem back as bonus points. They’ll automatically be deposited into your World of Hyatt account after your points have been used.
The more you redeem, the more you get back:
An Exception: Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners are not eligible for this promotion.
Points will take about 6-8 weeks after the redemption has been completed to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account.
I love this latest Hyatt promotion. They are my top choice where possible for many of my travels especially to major destination cities in Europe and Asia. I recently reviewed the remodeled Bali Hyatt Regency and was impressed.
- PM Contributor Stephen recently offered his reviews on a couple of Hyatt properties including the Hyatt Regency Tokyo and Park Hyatt Tokyo.
- PM Contributor Shelli has offered even more Hyatt reviews, such as The Palacio Duhau, Park Hyatt Buenos Aires, and offers her top choices from Hyatt’s Small Luxury Hotels (Hyatt’s latest portfolio addition.)
With this promotion, I can get 10% off my award stays during the next few months. In addition, it makes achieving Hyatt elite status easier and reduces the costs of stays, since award and Points+Cash stays count towards World of Hyatt qualification.
I also think the World of Hyatt credit card is one of the best hotel credit card for many travelers. That’s because you can actually earn elite credit through spend, plus it comes with a chance to earn a free night certificate. Add on this latest Hyatt 10% rebate for cardholders, and we’ve got a winner!
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.