The Justice Department disputed several criticisms of the AA/US merger and said millions of passengers would benefit from low-cost carriers obtaining assets at congested airports in a 51-page submission to U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly, who must decide if the agreement between the government and the airlines is in the public interest. Thanks to Meagan at DJ & Company for sharing. Check out the full article here.
- US Pilot to AA Pilots – Out of My Cockpit
- The New AA Selects KPMG over E&Y for Audit Services
- AA to Place Main Cabin Extra Seats on US Airways Aircraft
- American Facing New Lawsuits in Israel – Flight Plans from JFK & Miami to TLV?
- AA Dropping US Charlotte (CLT) – Rio (GIG) Route
- Photo Tour- First US Airways Plane in AA Colors – CLT – LGA
- American / US Airways Updates Airbus Order, Goes for Larger Variant
- A Few Additional Details on the AA/US Benefits Now in Effect & Coming Soon
- Building Up US Miles for the AA Merger – Time to Take AAdvantage, Full List of Offers!
- First Look – New American – Joint AA & US Airways TV Commercial
- American Eagle’s New Name Is…
- Votes Are In – “New AA” Tail Logo Announced!
- TWA Livery Coming to AA & More Details on the Tail Vote
- Amazing 40X Return for AA Shareholders – Bankruptcy Pays Out…in this case anyway
- American Plans Only 36 Traditional Economy Seats on A321 Transcon Jets
- AA Classes It Up – More New Pics of the 777-300ER
- American Previews Upgraded Fleet Plans & Interiors – Steps It Up A319, A321, B737-800, and B777-300ER
- AA Further Steps-Up First & Business Class
- AA’s New Look Unveiled – 1967 Livery Replaced
- JFK TWA Terminal Back in Use! …with models
- Field Trip to the TWA Flight Center – Behind the Scene Pics and a Journey Back in Time
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.