Looking for a getaway this spring and looking to earn a ton of Delta elite qualifying dollars? The Juicy Miles Mileage Run Team has a cheap premium economy fare deal from Miami (MIA) to New Delhi, India (DEL).
This fare is ideal for Delta flyers seeking to earn a lot of Medallion Qualification Miles (MQM’s) and Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQD’s) on the cheap. Virgin Atlantic features a great Premium Economy product.
This flight originates in Miami, but could be worth setting up positioning flights as well — Juicy Miles can assist with those too. The deal on Virgin Atlantic to Delhi totals less than $1,586 in Premium Economy. That’s a solid deal from the East Coast. We also recently featured a great deal from San Francisco (SFO) for those located on the West Coast.
It also can be booked with a same-day turnaround in Delhi or a one-night layover, either way you can tweak the itinerary to give you about 18 hours in London on either the outbound or return portion.
- Where: Miami (MIA) to New Delhi (DEL) roundtrip (via London)
- When: Very Limited (Scattered Dates in the Spring)
- How Much: As low as $1,586 on Virgin Atlantic’s Boeing 787 Premium Economy and Airbus A330
- Why: Cheap way to earn Delta Medallion MQM’s & MQD’s
- Bonus: You can get up to 18 hours stopover in London
- How To Book: You could try to book this on an OTA, but Juicy Miles can assist getting you the best options
Redeemable SkyMiles are earned based on your Medallion Status with Delta:
- Earn 32,739 if you are a Silver Medallion
- Earn 36,185 if you are a Gold Medallion
- Earn 39,631 if you are a Platinum Medallion
- Earn 46,524 if you are a Diamond Medallion
- Earn 25,847 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQM’s)
- Earn $5,169 Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQM’s)
Booking This Deal
Juicy Miles partners with one of the largest travel agency networks in the US and they can actually book this trip for you, ensuring that you obtain the right fare classes to maximize your Medallion qualification earnings.
To use Juicy Miles, simply click here to send an email request. A qualified staff member will respond and help you get the trip as shown in this post.
P.S. If this trip doesn’t fit your exact needs, the full-service mileage run team at Juicy Miles can assist you in crafting a personalized mileage run itinerary. They’ll ensure you get the most earnings for your frequent flyer account — and that’s for all airline programs; not just Delta.
Best Cards to Pay for Your Tickets:
Some of the best Delta and American Express co-branded credit cards to use for SkyTeam Tickets include:
- Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card (Learn More)
- Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card (Learn More)
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card (Learn More)
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card (Learn More)
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.