Southwest is once again boosting service from Dallas/Love Field (DAL) with daily nonstop service to:
- Charleston (CHS)
- Ft. Myers/Naples (RSW)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Louisville (SDF)
- Milwaukee (MKE)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP)
- Panama City Beach (ECP)
Southwest is also seasonally dropping many of its longer routes, including the following:
United is dropping its daily Los Angeles (LAX) – Singapore (SIN) route in favor of a second daily flight from San Francisco (SFO) – Singapore (SIN).
United will again operate its Boeing 777-200 aircraft on two of three daily Guam (GUM) – Tokyo Narita (NRT) flights.
United will increase service on the following Latin American and Caribbean routes:
- Newark (EWR) to Nassau (NAS) – increase to twice daily
- Newark (EWR) to Santo Domingo (SDQ) – increase to twice daily
- Chicago (ORD) to San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO) – increase to daily (previously 1-2 weekly)
United is adding two ski destinations from Los Angeles (LAX) for winter 2019:
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Sun Valley, ID (SUN) bookable on united.com
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH) bookable on united.com
United will drop two routes from Chicago O’Hare (ORD) this fall:
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD) to Manchester, NH (MHT)
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD) to Mobile, AL (MOB)
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.