This is part eight of a ten part trip report from my travels to South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe and covers my awesome microflight (microlight flight) over Victoria Falls. This was definitely one of the coolest things I did during my time in Zambia & Zimbabwe, besides maybe bungee jumping off of Vic Falls Bridge. It literally felt like I was on a flying bicycle powered by a lawnmower engine…flying over a gigantic waterfall in between two countries. AWESOME!
- Delta ATL-JNB BusinessElite B777-200LR
- Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Kapama River Lodge – Kruger National Park, South Africa – Hotel Review
- Kapama River Lodge – Kruger National Park, South Africa – Safari – Game Drives – Bush Walk Review
- South African Airways Johannesburg (JNB) – Cape Town (CPT) – Johannesburg (JNB)
- Westin Cape Town, South Africa
- British Airways – JNB-LVI (Livingstone, Zambia) B737-400 and crossing the border into Zimbabwe from Zambia
- Microlight / Microflight over Victoria Falls with Batoka Sky – Zambia
- Bungee Jump over the Zambezi River off Victoria Falls Bridge – Border between Zimbabwe & Zambia
- Elephant Hills Resort – Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
…and we’re off
Look at that view…and the tiny engine powering us over the falls!
I used Batoka Sky (Livingstone’s Adventure) for my flight which at the time was priced at $100. The price has since been increased to $150. You can check out their website here.
How high are those falls?
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.