There’s still three more days to take part in the Virgin America New Year, New Itinerary sale with flights priced $72+ each way. All tickets must be Tickets must be purchased by 11:59pm CST January 7, 2013 for travel January 12 – March 20 – 2013. Some sample one-way fares include: SFO-LAX $72, ORD-LAX/SFO $164, and JFK-PSP $145 (saturdays only).
Southwest has a great one day 35% off sale that expires tonight at 11:59 pm for the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Roundtrip travel required. Reservations can include up to eight people.
- Travel period is January 29, 30, February 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 and March 5, 2013.
- Blackouts apply as follows:
o Fort Myers (RSW) is excluded from this offer.
o New Orleans is excluded on 2/13/13
- 35 percent discount code is valid for the Wanna Get Away Fares only and is applied before taxes and fees.
- Discount will apply only on the valid travel dates. If one direction of the trip is outside the valid dates and one is within the valid travel, only the portion of travel falling within sale dates will be discounted.
- Changes made to the itinerary after purchase will eliminate qualifications for this promotion. The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!
- Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards Points.
- Air Fares for Jackpot and Southwest Vacations package deals have been discounted by 35% for eligible markets and dates. Discount Code is not needed to receive 35% off the air fare portion of the package deal.
PS – I’m still laughing at some of the comments from today’s other post Unruly Passenger on KEF-JFK Flight Restrained & Gagged with Duct Tape…picture and all
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.