The American Express® Gold Card is one of the most valuable cards out there for food lovers — both for avid restaurant goers and soon-to-be top chefs. The card earns a hefty 4x Membership Rewards points on both dining (in the US only) and at grocery stores.
If you elect to make someone an authorized user for the card, they will also receive the same points multiplier on those categories too, in addition to 3x MR points on flights booked directly with an airline or on AmexTravel.com.
Now, AMEX is incentivizing some Gold card holders to add authorized users by providing a nice little chunk of Membership Rewards points.
The Offer (Targeted)
- 5,000 Membership Rewards points per authorized user added after the AU spends $500 within 3 months
- Earn up to 20,000 Membership Rewards points (by adding 4 AUs)
- No fee to add AUs (up to 5)
- Offer ends November 30, 2019
- Check this link if you qualify.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.