Only in recent years has it become common to pay sub-$500 roundtrip fares to Europe. We have seen some great fare deals to Europe recently that are way below that price point. Often, the best deals are from the east coast of the US like to London roundtrip for $255, or an incredible $101 fare from New York to Europe. Well, now there is another super fare for a west coast (San Francisco) departure to Barcelona, Spain for as low as $311 roundtrip in economy this fall.
If you are located on the West Coast and can fly out from San Francisco you might consider jumping on this deal! It’s a great economy fare to get to Europe later this year, and several airlines are involved in a fare war of sorts.
- Where: San Francisco (SFO) to Barcelona, Spain (Roundtrip)
- Airlines: United Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss Air, British Airways and American Airlines
- When: Limited date availability in October and November
- How Much: As low as $311 on United, Lufthansa and Swiss (all with a connection)
- Why: Some of the cheapest one-way fares we have seen to Europe from the West Coast
- How To Book: For the lowest fares click here and search for flights in October/November.
Example schedule and fare:
Best Ways To Maximize Your Purchase
Earn travel rewards, in the form of transferable points, when you use your travel rewards credit card to purchase these tickets.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card – 2x Ultimate Rewards points on travel
The Platinum Card® from American Express – 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with the airline
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® – 3x Ultimate Rewards points on travel
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.