In the event of a goal, put your scarf around your neck and breathe normally! The 65K strong crowd was also reminded of the location of the stadium’s 32 exits and asked to stow their bags under the seat in front of them and turn off any electronic devices so that they could concentrate on supporting their team. It all took place at Estadio da Luz in Lisbon last Sunday.
Related Emirates News:
- Emirates Announces World’s Longest Flight – 17 hours and 35 mins
- Emirates – New First Class A380 and B777 Product in the Works!
- Is the A380 Production Era Over? No New Buyers in 2014!
- Emirates – “We Will Take Over the Trans-Atlantic Market” – Adding A380s on Most US Routes
- Inside an Emirates B777 Crew Rest Compartment…Pretty Pimp!
Related Emirates Trip Reports:
- Trip Report Part 1 – Emirates First Class on the A380 w/ Shower Suite – LAX – Dubai (DXB)
- Trip Report Part 2 – Emirates First Class on the A380 w/ Shower Suite – LAX – Dubai (DXB)
- Emirates First Class Lounge – A380 Terminal – Concourse A – Dubai
- Emirates First Class Lounge Concourse B – Dubai
- Emirates A380 Business Class – JFK-Dubai Trip Report
- Emirates Business Class Lounge – A380 Terminal – Concourse A – Dubai
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class DXB- Malé (MLE) – DXB B777-200LR
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class DXB – Milan (MXP)
- Trip Report – Emirates Lounge Milan
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class MXP – JFK B777-300ER
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.