Mexico City is hot these days and you can explore it on the cheap with this fantastic fare from select U.S. gateways in business class on United. Yes, business class here means domestic first class, but hey, you’re still getting a recliner seat and a meal for less than the cost of economy. No complaints there.
Even better, if you decide this is worth mileage running for, there are some routings that will have you in a lie-flat bed at least part of the way and with an extra connection to maximize on Premier Qualifying Miles (PQM) or Premier Qualifying Segments (PQS).
- Where: Los Angeles (LAX)/Orlando (MCO)/San Antonio (SAT) to Mexico City (MEX) or Guadalajara (GDL)
- When: July 2019 through February 2020 (Summer and fall availability looks best)
- How Much: From $270 roundtrip
- Why: Fly domestic first class for less than the cost of economy
- How To Book: Search on Google Flights, then click through directly on United’s website
This fare definitely won’t last long so if it makes sense to you, get in on it and have yourself a little getaway or mileage run. Mexico City is amazing and one of my favorite cities for its food, culture, and ambience. It’s even more worth checking out now that you can fly there in domestic first class for less than the cost of economy.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.