There’s been great news these last few weeks and authorization for emergency vaccine(s) is likely coming quite soon! That said, certain groups will be given priority over others in the US.
The New York Times has put together a vaccine tool to calculate where you stand in the COVID vaccine line. You’ll need to answer four questions before receiving your results. Check it out how long you can expect to wait until you get your shot here.
- Your Coronavirus Mask: The Best Choice
- Reopenings – Caribbean Coronavirus Travel Restrictions by Country
- What Airport Lounges Are Currently Open In The United States?
- Pandemic Pastimes Puzzle Me
- Reopenings – Europe Coronavirus Travel Restrictions by Country
- South America Coronavirus Travel Restrictions & Reopenings by Country
- Reopenings – Latin America Coronavirus Travel Restrictions by Country
- Coronavirus Domestic Travel Restrictions – USA States, Cities
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.