This week JetBlue is running a great 80% off promo titled NYC Flight Week. Each day from 1/28-2/1 at 12pm EST they’ll be providing a code for 80% off three select roundtrip NYC based flights. Today’s flight deals are to LRM (LaRomana, DR), TPA(Tampa), and SEA (Seattle). Unfortunately departure dates are extremely limited and only include dates this week and next. However, if you are flexible, get on this deal before it’s gone!
Because one day of great deals is never enough. Because New York devotes a week to restaurants, theater, fashion, even sailors, but there’s never been a week celebrating flights. Because we are New York’s Hometown Airline™. Because NYC Flight Week means five glorious days of amazing deals to gorgeous destinations. Because JetBlue flies to the coolest cities. Because a week of flight deals is less terrifying than a week of sharks. Because we’re just as cold as you are. Because you’ve never been to Liberia, Costa Rica and now you can afford to go. Because every day this week, we’ll unveil a promo code at noon (very limited quantities), good for 80% off the base fare of select roundtrip flights from New York. Because you deserve it.
Because you rock, New York
- Roundtrip purchase required.
- Each promo code is subject to very limited availability and will be valid only while these very limited supplies last. Code availability is not guaranteed or held until your purchase is finalized.
- Valid codes good for 80% off the base fare of the specified roundtrip flight.
- You must depart and return from the specified airport on the specified dates. A promo code will not work if your roundtrip originates in the destination city, if you select a different airport, or if your search deviates from the specified travel requirements in any way.
- Not valid on previous bookings.
How to book:
- Promo codes can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo.
- Search an eligible roundtrip flight.
- Enter code in promo code field exactly as it appears. (Promo codes are case sensitive.)
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.