I’m away in Curacao this week so I’ll be reposting some of the Easy Points entries from the last few weeks in case you haven’t yet had a chance to take advantage of any of them.  Happy Holidays!

United
Receive 1,000 INSTANT (yes, they post right away) points from BCKSTGR. BCKSTGR is a new company that awards miles when you engage their brand partners online, kicking off in Chicago, New York, and a few other places.

• Get 400 miles for registering
  • Get 200 miles for syncing your Twitter account
  • Get 200 miles for syncing your Facebook account
  • Get 200 miles for syncing your Foursquare account

Use this link to sign up for the BCKSTG promotion (give it a few moments to load).

13 Responses to “1,000 Free UA Social Media Miles”

1. Max says:

Though it was something new! Phew !

2. Mileswhore says:

I don’t trust this company – their customer service is non-existent and those that signed up at the beginning have their account in “limbo” and aren’t able to fully sign up because their UA # has been “used” already. They are aware of the problem and, from my personal experience, have done NOTHING to contact me and get the problem resolved. Beware.

3. JBG says:

Mine did not post right away. An hour ago.

4. Thomas199023 says:

duh, this has been around for weeks! thought it was something new!

5. Jw says:

Signed up in the morning. Miles still not posted. This might be a scam website. Be aware!

@Jw – Not sure for the reason behind the delay but it is not a scam. United independently confirmed they are a partner and miles posted fine at the start of the promotion. Might be due to all the new members with such a generous bonus.

6. I signed up for this about a week and a half ago and have still yet to see my miles… Here’s hoping!

7. Elaine says:

I was quite frustrated because the site did not appear to be working properly. It kept asking me to key in data I had already keyed in, or it would say that my MileagePlus number had already been used. But then, to my surprise, I saw the 400 miles appear in my account. Reading this post tonight, I decided to see if I could get my husband the miles too, and again I experienced the same difficulties. I am also surprised that they haven’t fixed it by now, because I had these troubles a while ago.

8. Elaine says:

Update – just tried again and it is working just fine. I was able to get both my husband and my son the miles too. I think there was a PW problem when I was doing my husband’s before. Give it a try.

9. Henry says:

hrm. no instant credit (but it is xmas) … but the history in the bckstgr account is interesting:

Social Award12/25/2012Awarded 300 miles for registering facebook300
    Social Award12/25/2012You earned 100 miles for signing up!100

even though i registered twitter and 4sq as well.

10. Henry says:

and about 10 mins later the miles showed up for the other services in the bckstgr account. i’ll check in a day or three on MP …

11. Bret says:

I signed up several days ago and still haven’t seen the miles. To me, this seems like a scam.

12. BillyBob says:

Giving them my United pin???? I don’t think so.