It’s Sunday again, which means it’s time for another top ten list. Today’s list, “10 Airlines with the Best Business Class”, comes courtesy of the Wall St. Cheat Sheet.
- Air New Zealand Business Premier
- Cathay Pacific
- Singapore Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Delta Air Lines BusinessElite
- Eva Air
- Etihad Airways Pearl Business Class
- Oman Airways
- Emirates Airlines
What do you think? If we are going to include Delta (which I do agree has a great product and service for a US carrier), then I’d say perhaps Air Canada, Alitalia (yes, surprisingly), ANA, Austrian, JAL (SKY SUITE), KLM (New World Business Class), Qatar, Swiss, and Virgin Australia should be considered too. The others on the list I agree truly stand-out though I’ve not yet sampled Eva or Oman (only partners with Etihad).
Check out their full article here with details on why each airline made the list.
I’ve actually been lucky enough to use miles for all of the above besides Eva and Oman, though several of those trip reports are still being drafted. Here’s a few of my published business class trip reports:
- Emirates A380 Business – JFK-Dubai Trip Report
- Singapore Airlines Trip Report – Newark to Singapore Business Class – The World’s Longest Flight
- Trip Report – JAL SKY SUITE- My Favorite Business Class Flight – Tokyo (NRT) – JFK
- Trip Report – Delta Atlanta (ATL) – Johannesburg (JNB) – BusinessElite B777-200LR – DeltaAssist Saves the Day!
- Trip Report – SWISS Business JFK-Zurich(ZRH) A330 – Best Fillet In-Flight?
- Trip Report – Austrian Airlines JFK-Vienna in the New Business Class – B777-200
- Alitalia B777-200ER New Magnifica Business Class FCO-JFK
- Alitalia A330 Trip Report JFK-Rome (FCO) – Very Impressed – Lie-Flat & Excellent Food in Magnifica Business Class
- Virgin Atlantic Upper Class Newark (EWR)- London Heathrow (LHR) on Delta SkyMiles!
- Trip Report – Delta BusinessElite 767-300ER JFK-PRG (Prague)
- Trip Report – Delta Airlines BusinessElite 767-400ER London (LHR) – New York (JFK)
- Trip Report – Delta BusinessElite JFK – Rome (FCO) B767-300
- Trip Report – KLM Business Class 747-400 JFK-AMS
- SQ First Journey to Bali Begins…with UA BusinessFirst 767-300. I’m Impressed!
…or maybe you’re just into First – 3 Extravagant Flights You’ll Never Be Able to Afford…Unless You Have Miles
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.