Yelp has officially released their top 100 restaurants in the United States. And the list is certainly a good one for travelers hoping to be able to check off some of America’s best places to eat. Yelp describes their list as being very unique:
From fancy to casual, long time favorite to new up-and-comer, barbecue to udon, this list runs the gamut of gastronomical experiences. And that’s the way we like it; a list as quirky and interesting and unique as the Yelp Community itself. Sometimes you want a white tablecloth experience, and sometimes a sandwich on the run hits the spot.
In case you are curious, Porto’s Bakery & Cafe in Burbank, California was number 1 on the list this year. The top 10?
1. Porto’s Bakery & Cafe, Burbank, CA
2. Cheese Board Pizza, Berkeley, CA
3. Paseo, Seattle, WA
4. Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que, Kansas City, KS
5. TKB Bakery & Deli, Indio, CA
6. Gary Danko, San Francisco, CA
7. The Morrison, Los Angeles, CA
8. Mama D’s Italian Kitchen, Newport Beach, CA
9. Franklin Barbecue, Austin, TX
10. Marukame Udon, Honolulu, HI
If the list made me realize anything, it’s that there is a whole lot of good food in Hawaii that I didn’t know about!
Do you agree/disagree with the list?