Or should we say “suite” deal. Eager to try British Airways’ new Club Suite seat? While not the steal of the century, you can be one of the first fly it to North America, from $1500 roundtrip in November. As with most business class deals, these fares are ex-UK only. It’s a solid deal if you’re Europe-based or willing to reposition.
First Flights For The Club Suite
British Airways will begin taking delivery of its Airbus A350-1000s later this year. These are the planes that will be first to fly the Club Suite seat. A total of four A350-1000s will fly this year on the following longhaul routes:
As of October 1, 2019:
- London to Toronto (BA 93)
- Toronto to London (BA 92)
As of October 8, 2019
- London to Dubai (BA 107)
- Dubal to London (BA 106)
- Where: Roundtrip from Inverness to Toronto (YYZ), New York (LGA/JFK), Philadelphia (PHL), Chicago (ORD)
- When: Select dates in November and December, slightly more in October
- How Much: $1500-$2000 USD depending on routing and dates
- Why: Be one of the first to fly BA’s Club Suite seat onboard the A350-1000
- How To Book: Google Flights to play around with routing and dates, book on BA directly
A few dates in November and December are pricing from about $1500 roundtrip (£1,128) with the Club Suite in both directions. The lowest fares have an outbound from Inverness, with a return to either Inverness or London.
- Roundtrip from Inverness to Toronto is pricing from £1,238, or about $1600.
- Direct from London to Toronto on the A350 is pricing from £1,381, or about $1800.
Even Less With The Chase British Airways Card?
I don’t have the British Airways Visa Signature card so I can’t confirm, but you may be able to get an additional 10% off with promo code CHASEBA10. Entering this code gave me an error since the card is not attached to my BA profile.
While not for everyone, it’s not a bad cash fare if you’re itching to try the Club Suite within the first couple of months of longhaul operation.