Ever experience a private terminal at the airport? Lufthansa’s First Class Terminal in Frankfurt comes to mind that is exclusive to Lufthansa’s long-haul first class customers. Then, there’s the exclusive Private Suite at LAX, where you are in your own complete little world at LAX before or after your flight — included is private TSA security, chauffeur service, a private suite room, and basically anything else you need.
In fact, here is the full list of eight staff members that are assigned to you as the Private Suite client (the process is reversed if you’re arriving into LAX):
- One gets members securely into our gated compound
- Another escorts members to their suites
- Third manages any special service requests
- Fourth also manages any special service requests
- Another escorts members through private TSA screening and into one of our runway-side BMW 7 Series sedans
- Another drives members across the tarmac to their aircraft
- Another serves as advance person waiting at the jet-bridge to escort members to the aircraft door
- An unseen eighth person deals with the luggage
Ben over at One Mile at a Time has a full review of the over-the-top Private Suites. The experience does not come cheap, to say the least. Here is regular pricing. If you’re not a member, it’s $4,000 for a up to three people in your party either arriving or departing from LAX.
While I wouldn’t call this offer below a huge bargain by any means, it does save over 60% off the regular cost for the Private Suite. Note that this offer is only for anyone that has not used the Private Suite previously.
- $1,250 one-way or $2,500 round trip, domestic or international
- Includes up to four travelers on the same flight
- Valid for those who have not yet experienced The Private Suite
- Valid for bookings and travel through October 31, 2019
- If a flight is within 24 hours of departure, a 25% booking fee is added and the approval is subject to TSA confirmation
As you can see, not only do you save more than 60% off the regular rate for the Private Suite, you’re also getting an additional companion included.
To redeem the offer, you must email our friends over at Travel By Katie.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.